Please press F5 to refresh and activate any changes recently made to
It will be (almost) instantaneous -- and it's safe. Thanks!
WELCOME TO THE
BITTER ROOT BACK COUNTRY
2014 Fair Schedule
Volunteered to work the fair? Click here to see the fair page
If you want to find your name, press CTRL and F and
enter your first or last name. Press ENTER. If you are working more than one shift, click on next
and it will find the next occurrence of the name you entered. Questions? Call Nancy Pollman at
BACK COUNTRY HORSEMEN
Each of these purposes stands alone; no one is more
important that another
1. To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s
back country and wilderness areas.
2. To work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreational
3. To assist the various government, state and private agencies in
their maintenance and management of said resource.
4. To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in the wise
and sustaining use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate
with our heritage.
5. To foster and encourage the formation of new back country
6. To cooperate with other B.C.H.A. organizations.
Want to see what the Wilderness Act of
1964 is all about? This is a pdf file that
can be viewed or downloaded.